Wednesday, April 28, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Gainesville-Alachua County Association of REALTORS®
1750 NW 80th Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32606
Instructor: Deb Diesing
2 CE SPE
Members with "RE CLASS PASS" - $0
Members at regular price - $20
Do you want to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to market a listing, to bring about a sale in the shortest period of time as possible, while providing the seller with the best sales price.
Take this class and you’ll learn how to market properties smoothly and well. You’ll build a reputation for competence and dependability. You’ll demonstrate your competency to sellers by systematically providing them with the information and contact they need. You’ll gain the information and skills you’ll need to accomplish these goals through the materials and exercises provided in this unit.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
- Plan and execute an advertising/marketing campaign
- Develop a plan to maintain a positive working relationship with customers
- Identify the best marketing method for individual properties
- Establish proper showing instructions that protect the customer and their home
- Explain the “Sales Process” to the sellers so they know what to expect
- Providing feedback as well as avenues to do so
- Writing eye catching advertisements
- Establishing “what’s in it for me” for the consumer
*If the Board deems it necessary for safety reasons to hold courses via a virtual platform, please see the virtual attendance policy below:
Attendees on virtual platforms must have video capability and be visible during class. **NO EXCEPTION** If you do not have video capability, please contact our office.
Phone attendance is not allowed via virtual courses unless attendee is visible via video.
Attendees must use their first and last name when signing into the class. For assistance, please contact the course administrator.