To reserve your seat, REGISTER HERE
Who is it for?
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
What You Gain
The SRS Course will redefine your "normal" and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and need
Additional Member Benefits Include:
How to Earn It
- Complete the SRS course, either online or in a classroom.
- Complete one of the SRS
Successful completion of one of the following courses will fulfill the elective requirement for the SRS designation.
Please note that this is a course requirement as opposed to holding the related certification or designation (exception: GRI designation).
COURSES OFFERED THROUGH OUR ORGANIZATION (REBI):
- RENE Certification Course (RENE Course) -- Classroom | Online
- Understanding & Leveraging Teams (C-RETS Course) -- (discontinued but still accepted if previously taken)
- Designing and Sustaining Successful Teams (C-RETS Course) -- Classroom | Online
- HR Solutions for Teams (C-RETS Course) -- Classroom | Online
- Position Your Team for Profit (C-RETS Course) -- Classroom | Online
- Team Leadership for Maximum Performance (C-RETS Course) -- Classroom | Online
Each of the following courses is offered by either the National Association of REALTORS® or one of the Institutes, Societies or Councils. As such, links to the individual websites can be found on REALTOR.org -- Click here >>
COURSES OFFERED THROUGH OTHER ORGANIZATIONS:
- There is no exam requirement for the SRS Course.
- Member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
- Exception: International members of SRS do not have to be members of NAR.
- Member in good standing with SRS
- Documentation of three completed transactions in which you acted solely as a seller representative.
- Submit the designation application along with documentation of three completed transactions.
- Annual dues
- Waived for the first year
- $99 each subsequent year
For more information, visit the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) web site