Topics this session:
Meet Buyers’ Demands with RPR’s Search Tools - Here’s where it all begins: the hunt for knowledge. It’s what sets a REALTOR® apart from the unrefined data gathered by consumers via national real estate portals. As an RPR® user with an expert understanding of the local market, you have the power to analyze and manage a platform of unparalleled data to the extent that no other search mechanism offers. In fact, no other real estate data sharing website offers side-by-side, listing vs. public record comparisons like RPR. And it’s all at your disposal, as a member benefit. We’ll review the array of search options in RPR to help you find just what you and your clients need! This class covers searching for Neighborhoods, Schools, and by recent Market Activity. We’ll show you how to use Mapping Tools to hone in on an area and show you how to drill down using RPR’s advanced search options.
Design and Deliver a Successful Buyer’s Tour with RPR® - There are several, simple yet highly rewarding steps a REALTOR® can take to ensure a successful buyer’s tour. From complete and accurate preparation, to mapping out the tour, and finally following- up with decision-prompting data, RPR® has all of your business-building bases covered.
Join us to learn how to use RPR® to create and manage a productive buyer tour. You will learn how to:
- Establish buyer need and expectation, and then confidently educate him/her on what the local market brings to bear
- Conduct a thorough property search by active, pending and sold listings; distressed properties, neighborhoods, schools, distance, and more
- Generate an attention-grabbing report for each of the properties on your tour, complete with your contact information, photos, and basic facts about the listing
- Create a follow-up email strategy using advanced RPR® reports for enhanced information sharing
- Scope out those last-minute property sightings using the RPR® app, including FSBOs
Reserve your seat - REGISTER NOW