Tuesday, November 17, 2020
02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Gainesville-Alachua County Association of REALTORS®
1750 NW 80th Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32606
Instructor Led virtual class - Please see virtual class policy below.
2 CE hours
Form Simplicity is a paperless real estate forms management program
designed to help you manage your transactions. Form Simplicity gives you
the tools necessary to have your office “in the cloud.”
The Form Simplicity products are available on all mobile devices, are accessible anytime, anywhere.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Successfully navigate electronic web-based transaction software
• Identify system requirements to ensure a reliable platform
• Complete the client’s state approved real estate related paperwork in an electronic format
• Import MLS/Tax record information into a new or existing transaction
• Edit and change existing documentation in an active transaction
• Electronically manage real estate paperwork in a web-based application
• Create and manage electronic clauses
• Create an electronic transaction package for smoother, quicker processing
• Effectively correspond with clients via print, e-mail, faxing, sharing and electronic signatures
• Create, manage and store electronically signed documentation
*Virtual attendance policy:
Attendees on virtual platforms must have video capability and be visible during the entire class. **NO EXCEPTIONS** If you do not have video capability, please contact our office.
Phone attendance is not allowed via virtual courses unless attendee is visible via video.
Attendees must use their first and last name when signing into the class. For assistance, please contact the course administrator.