Wednesday, March 17, 2021
09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Gainesville-Alachua County Association of REALTORS®
1750 NW 80th Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32606
This course counts as either 3 SPE hours or 3 Business Ethics hours
Members with "RE CLASS PASS" - $0
Members at regular price - $30
All courses will either be held in-person or instructor led via a virtual platform*. We will determine how courses will be held two weeks prior to the course date.
Best practices will enable you to be proactive in your real estate transactions to prevent future problems with the law, ethics, clients, or the public.
Take this course and learn ways to follow policies and procedures that ensure you are following the rules and regulations of the Real Estate Commission, while also learning to improve relationships with customers, clients and the public.
The information in this course is based on best practices cited by the Real Estate Commission from audits, articles in professional trade magazines, and the experiences of real estate agents and brokers.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
- List the best practices for writing contracts.
- Understand how to comply with license laws regarding Binder Deposits.
- Name policies and procedures that create a more transparent relationship with the public.
- List activities that will help reduce liability and risk.
- Identify best practices in communications that lead to a reduction in consumer complaints.
- Identify practices to help Brokers supervise their agents.
- List resources available to licensees to further their education • List two procedures to eliminate risk when showing property • Identify RESPA violations
*If the Board deems it necessary for safety reasons to hold courses via a virtual platform, please see the virtual attendance policy below:
Attendees on virtual platforms must have video capability and be visible during class. **NO EXCEPTION** If you do not have video capability, please contact our office.
Phone attendance is not allowed via virtual courses unless attendee is visible via video.
Attendees must use their first and last name when signing into the class. For assistance, please contact the course administrator.