Wednesday, April 21, 2021
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Instructor - Neal Oates
7 hours CE for Florida licensees
Learn to work effectively with – and within – today’s diverse real estate market. The At Home With Diversity® certification teaches you how to conduct your business with sensitivity to all client profiles and build a business plan to successfully serve them.
Click Here to Register
About the Course
The At Home With Diversity® Course teaches REALTORS® how to:
- Assess and understand attributes of diversity in local markets and their impact on the real estate industry.
- Understand basic competencies to earn the confidence of potential buyers and sellers, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, handicaps, familial status, or national origin.
- Build a business plan that minimizes risk and successfully services all types of clients.
- Develop an increased awareness of cultural and personal biases that may inhibit you from fully embracing diversity and creating a successful multicultural real estate business.
- Learn inclusive, multi-cultural marketing and advertising strategies to broaden your client base.
- Formulate an inclusive business plan to help you create an enduring business that is able to adapt and evolve to an ever-changing marketplace.